The Mavic2 PPK Kit is a non-intrusive adapter system for connecting a receiver GNSS Emlid Reach M2 (not included) to a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom model drone.
- Works with modules Emlid Reach M2
- There is no need to open or modify the drone
- Kit attaches and detaches in seconds
- No batteries required
- Ultra-fast Image Trigger Detector Sensor
- Lightweight micro electronics: 70 grams
- Heat and cold resistant materials for extreme weather operation
FOR INTEGRATION REQUIRES:
A PPK Mavic2 Kit
Un DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom Drone (Not included)
A module Emlid Reach M2 with GNSS Antenna (Not included)
A RINEX compatible GPS Base Receiver (Not included)
Antenna support with double contact adhesive
Support of Emlid Reach M2 / M + with energy regulator and Micro-USB cable for power-up
Photo Shooting Sensor
A sensor installed externally in the P4P drone detects the shot of each photograph and records a mark of time in the module log file Emlid Reach M2 (Multiband). Timestamps are extracted from the module post-flight and combined with in-flight images as centimeter-precision position geotags (geotagging) using various specialized software options available on the market.
The Emlid Reach M2 is a centimeter precision multiband RTK GNSS system for UAV mapping up to 100km.